- Action on Podoconiosis and Integrated Development Organization (APIDO) (www.actiononpodo.com): is a local civil society organization striving to ensure prevention, treatment and care services for podoconiosis patients and their carers in southern Ethiopia in Wolaita Soddo, Gamo Gofa and Dawro Zones.
- Action for Social Development and Environment Protection Organization (ASDEPO) (http://www.asdepo.org/): is a local civil society organization established in 2014 seeking to ensure protection from environmental threats and social development in Ethiopia. ASDEPO is currently implementing different development and humanitarian projects under its seven thematic areas. Health/HIV AIDS, Education, economic empowerment and livelihoods, Community and Family Support, Child protection, WASH and environmental protection.
- Community Sustainable Development Aid (COSTIDA): is a local civil society organization 2011 and it is based in Wollaita zone of SNNNP regional state. It works on environmental rehabilitation, Food in security and Women empowerment. Currently it is promoting healthy behaviors among subsistence farmers and primary school students in four woredas of Wollaita zone namely Sodozuria, Damot Sore, Dugna Fango and Damot Woyede to prevent podoconiosis.
- International Orthodox Christian Charities (www.iocc.org): an international NGO with extensive reach within Ethiopia, and experience of large-scale programs, for example an HIV/AIDS awareness and education program that reached 11.5m people through the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. They openly and willingly serve as a "Center of Excellence" that actively helps other organisations to gain insight, practical knowledge and lessons learned from their own experience with patient-led treatment programs in the field.
- Ethiopian Catholic Church Social and Developmental Commission (ECS, www.ecs.org.et) : The Ethiopian Catholic Church Secretariat (ECS) is the executive organ of the Catholic Ethiopian Bishops’ Conference (CEBC) coordinating the Pastoral Activities Commission (PAC) and the Social and Development Commission activities in Ethiopia. The ECS is the longest standing organisation to provide care for podoconiosis patients in western Ethiopia.
- Fayaa Integrated Development organization (FIDO, http://www.fayyaa.org/) : it is a local civil society organization established in 2002. FIDO responds to a variety of humanitarian crises and engages in different development programs. Since then, FIDO has increasingly proved its organizational and operational capacities in the provision of critical humanitarian needs and Development support.
- Felege Tena Podoconiosis and Integrated Development Organization (FTPIDO): It is a local civil society organization established in 2016 and based in Debre markos. It promotes foot hygiene and shoe wearing among subsistence farmers and primary school students in East and West Gojam zones.
- Good Will Development Organization (https://goodwillethiopia.org/ ):It is a local civil society organization established in 2018 by groups of Physicians, Nurses and Public health professionals to provide clinical service delivery to vulnerable through facilitating over 30 short term medical mission works both in smaller mobile clinics and big hospitals by performing hundreds of dental, eye, neurology, urology, orthopedic etc surgeries for free. Since 2019, Goodwill added projects including Emergency medical responses to IDPs, Rehabilitation of war damaged health facilities and training of health care workers.
Mahizel Integrated Development Organization (MIDO. https://mahizel.org ):It is a local civil society organization established in 2019 and promotes maternal and child health in Addis Ababa, Afar, Amhara, and Tigray regions. 2016.
Footwork: International Podoconiosis Initiative (www.podo.org): is the global initiative created to focus on podoconiosis advocacy efforts and research. Its main goals are advocacy/awareness creation, research, and intervention. International Podoconiosis Initiative is closely working with NaPAN and its executive director (Prof.Gail Davey) is an advisor to NaPAN.
TOMS shoe (www.toms.com):TOMS Shoes, a US based company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes for a child in need. Currently, TOMS is providing financial support and in-kind shoes support to podoconiosis project implementing partners in Ethiopia through NaPAN. The shoes are given to children as part of podoconiosis prevention package. TOMS shoes has also supported the establishment of NaPAN and is the first donor to provide financial support to NaPAN. The development of this website was also funded by TOMS.
The End Fund (https://www.end.org/ ): The END Fund is the only private philanthropic initiative solely dedicated to ending the most common neglected tropical diseases (NTDs)
Ethiopiaid UK(https://ethiopiaid.org.uk/): is uk based charity organization which envisages an Ethiopia in which every person has access to quality education, healthcare and a life of dignity by breaking the cycle of poverty through enabling the poorest and most vulnerable and their communities to live with dignity, to build resilience and achieve real and sustainable solutions to the challenges they face.
Ministry of Health at different levels (www.moh.gov.et): is mandated to prepare health policies and guidelines, including the preparation and endorsement of integrated podoconiosis and lymphatic filariasis morbidity management guideline. It is also a co-signatory for health projects. The regional, zonal and district health offices are also key players in supervising and providing technical support during project implementation.
Ministry of Education at different levels (www.moe.gov.et): The implementation of primary podoconiosis prevention in schools including shoe distribution for children and the integration of podoconiosis in higher education curricula (for medical and other health professionals training) is undertaken through ministry of education, with the support of ministry of health.